ouch!
well, the AC will be nice, I'm sure.
Remember my leaning Vince? I turn around and find Raven Spawn doing the limbo!
Well the good news is we got a new AC/furnace unit installed today. That should put a stop to these week ankle types! [img]wink.gif[/img]
![]()
ouch!
well, the AC will be nice, I'm sure.
hes been taken over my Michael Jackson [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah, the heat is taking it's toll. I walked into the roiom the other day, and my Metaluna Mutant was on the floor. I would have been really bummed if anything had broken!
now the weather will probably turn cold!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's why it took me so long to notice him leaning. I must not gander at it too much.Originally posted by Toymank:
that shelf's almost as dusty as mine! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
...Don't move to NM. That sort of thing is pretty much par for the course, A/C or no. I really want central air...
Which of your figs takes to the heat worst?
...hmm. Well, thje MLs don't take it too well in general. All those joints combined with the softening just leads to shelf diving en masse.
The JLA cartoon figures, many of which I had to glue to bases in the first place to get to stand up, like to just bend right over on their skinny little ankles...I'm about to just say 'fuck it' and toss 'em in the closet...Ir eally liked 'em for about five minutes, but the moment has passed.
The absolute worst has been 13 inch Lucidique. She barely stood to begin with, then started leaning. I rearranged her to get her to stand fairly straight, but that didn't last long. I glued her to a base, but the lean developed again. Now there is a wad of kleenex under one edge of the base,which was holding her back into a corner of the bookshelf...but she is leaning again. Its really remarkable.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMFAO!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Plo Koon:
hes been taken over my Michael Jackson [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks